[fluxus] gentoo jackd nogo

ad al alejo.duque at europeangraduateschool.net
Wed Sep 6 14:13:36 PDT 2006

hola!

trying here to use the latest version of this beloved software ;) but i have some problem with jack but im not sure what to do:

localhost XXXX #  jackd -d alsa &
[1] 7133
jackd 0.99.0
Copyright 2001-2003 Paul Davis and others.
jackd comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY

creating alsa driver ... hw:0|hw:0|1024|2|48000|0|0|nomon|swmeter|-|32bit
control device hw:0
configuring for 48000Hz, period = 1024 frames, buffer = 2 periods
Couldn't open hw:0 for 32bit samples trying 24bit instead
Couldn't open hw:0 for 24bit samples trying 16bit instead

localhost kdag # fluxus &
[2] 7136
localhost XXXX # Welcome to fluxus
unknown source port in attempted connection []
JackClient::ConnectInput: cannot connect input port [] to [In0]
subgraph starting at fluxus timed out (subgraph_wait_fd=9, status = 0, state = T
riggered)

**** alsa_pcm: xrun of at least 476.840 msecs

tx for any tip for debugging this.
/alejo