[fluxus] fluxus on osx (n-th try )

Dave Griffiths dave at pawfal.org
Wed May 17 09:11:29 PDT 2006

> /*output of Terminal.app*/
>
> scons: *** Source `/opt/local/lib/libguile-ltdl.a' not found, needed by
> target `fluxus'.  Stop.
>
> /*end*/
>
> So I looked around to get to know why THIS single thing is missing,
> tried to look in the options for the configure script and thousand other
> things in the net and finally found a nice comment in the cvs
>
> "cvs remove, libguile-ltdl no longer used"
>
> So what ? Do you use a mixture of guile 1.6 and 1.8 or how do you get
> this thing compiled ?

well, I indeed found libguile-ltdl.a locally on my box from the
guile-1.6.7 install... so I deleted it and built fluxus from scratch, but
it seems ok here...

I'm confused though, have all the cast compile errors disappeared?

and what has changed since it last worked on osx - is it just the guile
and fluxus version? did you try building the previous versions? (I'm not
suggesting that you do this now, I'm just trying to get my head round this
;)