[fluxus] commits

Dave Griffiths dave at pawfal.org
Thu Mar 16 02:35:25 PST 2006

> On 15/03/06, Alex <x37v.alex at gmail.com> wrote:
>> awesome, thanks!
>> i just updated, built and installed but when i run fluxus it says:
>> "Couldn't find fluxus/init.scm script"
>>
>> it seems like the load path might not be set up correctly?
>
> grr... i'm too busy with my work and house improvement to find time
> for sorting this out. i think the problem might be with hardcoded
> guile paths, i just assumed it was installed in /usr/local, but if you
> installed guile from your distribution it is most probably in /usr. it
> is hardcoded somewhere at the top of the SConstruct file.

that's ok (for now), in that the SConstruct uses /usr/local for it's
prefix for libs (we need to change this generally).

I'm getting the same error, my %load-path is:

("/usr/local/share/guile/site" "/usr/local/share/guile/1.6"
"/usr/local/share/guile" ".")

and it's installing to:

/usr/local/share/guile/1.6/site/fluxus

and it's looking for fluxus/init.scm - so it looks like an easy one (I
don't want to break the osx version though).

which version of guile are you running - should we upgrade to 1.8?