[fluxus] a couple of questions

Dave Griffiths dave at pawfal.org
Fri Mar 10 01:50:31 PST 2006

> On 09/03/06, Alex <x37v.alex at gmail.com> wrote:
>> first of all, is it possible to move the camera position
>> programatically? I'd like to be able to have incoming OSC messages
>> modify the camera position.
>
> what i do is i create a large sphere and make it parent to the rest.
> moving that sphere moves the whole world which is sort of moving the
> camera.

... or if you still want to move the camera rather than the world, you can
attach the camera to an object, hide the object and move it around
normally.

I'm intending to get some code in cvs to blend the camera position so it
lags by some optional amount behind the object it's attached to for
smoother camera moves.