[fluxus] `glClientActiveTexture' undeclared, error while building fluxus

Dave Griffiths dave at pawfal.org
Tue Mar 7 02:58:04 PST 2006

> Im getting this error while trying to build fluxus here on a
> linux-machine.  It hits an error when compiling
> src/PolyPrimitive.cpp in line 113:
>
> libfluxus/src/PolyPrimitive.cpp:113: error: `glClientActiveTexture'
> undeclared (first use this function)

I've had a few reports of this, and I'm getting it here on my work machine.

It's something to do with the version of gl installed with the gfxcard
driver, (it's a version 1.3 command I think) glClientActiveTexture is
defined in glext.h here, try adding it to the includes in State.h -
doesn't seem to work either, but you might have more luck.