[fluxus] [Fwd: errors in cvs]

Artem Baguinski artm at v2.nl
Wed Mar 1 02:42:41 PST 2006

On 01/03/06, Dave Griffiths <dave at pawfal.org> wrote:
> minor point, but could we not use the standard scheme searchpaths instead
> of a FLUXUS_SCHEME_DIR? (and add the location to them)

we could. that's almost what happens on a mac anyway (that's why
FLUXUS_SCHEME_DIR isn't #defined on a mac).

the correct thing to do is probably to install our scripts to
$guile_prefix/share/guile/site/fluxus ($guile_prefix/share/guile/site/
is a separate dir in guile search path that is intended for 3rd party
scripts). the reason i wanted a separate place is that fluxus scripts
depend on fluxus. but it probably doesn't matter.

> also, what am I doing with regard to mac for the source release - is the
> mac stuff in the 0.9 branch good to go?

No, the mac stuff has to me merged from macos-scons branch at some
point. somehow it gives conflicts all over the place, probably my
emacs has converted tabs to spaces or other way around. i'll merge
when i'm sure the branch behaves well on both mac and linux.