[fluxus] [Fwd: errors in cvs]

Dave Griffiths dave at pawfal.org
Wed Mar 1 01:47:04 PST 2006

> On 01/03/06, Alex <x37v.alex at gmail.com> wrote:
>> scm_c_eval_string
>> is spelled wrong in main.cpp (around line 210) (spelled srting or
>> something)
>
> oops ;-) I have to define FLUXUS_SCHEME_DIR on macos too and get rid
> of conditionals all over the place.

minor point, but could we not use the standard scheme searchpaths instead
of a FLUXUS_SCHEME_DIR? (and add the location to them)

>> I don't get mouse button input, ie 20-interactive.scm doesn't respond
>> to my mouse clicks.
>
> i have no idea. there's a bug on a tracker about mouse input not
> working in some conditions. but it is not related to my changes.

the bug on the list is to do with having (show-fps 1) on - I can repro
this, but I haven't got a fix yet - is this what your getting, or is it
broken more generally?

it might be an idea to stick to the 0.9 branch for the time being, it
needs testing, and the docs+examples will be merged from this version to
head after I've released 0.9 - has anyone tested the beta release yet?

also, what am I doing with regard to mac for the source release - is the
mac stuff in the 0.9 branch good to go?