[fluxus] equality commit (Re: interactivity issues)

Dave Griffiths dave at pawfal.org
Mon Jul 17 09:18:07 PDT 2006

> Dave Griffiths wrote:
>>>Still got the weird "camera must be right on top of an object for it to
>>>register a (mouse-over)" issue, though.
>>

>> Have you got the sky sphere around everything?
>
> Nope, only (ground-plane)s to make a container, and a cube with
> (selectable 0) to show the edges of the container, pretty much exactly
> the same as 20-interactive.scm.  And I've restarted fluxus many times in
> case there was old stuff hanging over...

aha - selection doesn't work while show-fps is on - should be in the docs,
this was noticed a while ago, but I couldn't fix it. the fact that you can
select when things are really close solves it though - the show-fps
characters are being rendered in the selection pass!

something else though - be careful of putting (save-name) in the script -
it means if you cp the script to something else to change it and hit
ctrl-s it will overwrite the original.