[fluxus] interactivity issues

Dave Griffiths dave at pawfal.org
Mon Jul 17 04:16:24 PDT 2006

> Hi all,
>
> Why does the 20-interactive.scm example work and the attached
> interactive-edit.scm not work?  I've been puzzling over this for an hour
> or more, and not got anywhere, and it's really frustrating, and I bet
> it's something I'm doing wrong in a trivial way...

it looks like the primitive type doesn't work with eq, eqv or equal.
perhaps I have to write a primitive-eq?

the example script works the other way round, checks if the mouse is over
an object and only does something if it is. this is due to the fact that
mouse-over is slow, and you should only call it once per frame (maybe
caching the result per-frame would be a good idea)