[fluxus] fluxus-0.10rc2 ERROR: Unbound variable: scm:eval-transformer

glauber alex dias prado glauberalex at uol.com.br
Sat Jul 1 04:33:51 PDT 2006

On Sat, 2006-07-01 at 03:46 +0100, Claude Heiland-Allen wrote:
> Claude Heiland-Allen wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > Running gentoo, the latest version of guile available in portage is
> > guile-1.6.7, so I installed guile-1.8.0 from source into /usr/local
> > (didn't uninstall guile-1.6 because I don't know what else might be
> > using it).  Fluxus built fine, so I guess it's seeing the right guile
> > version.
> >
> > First attempt: running ./fluxus without installing, it ran, but had the
> > every-frame error mentioned recently:
> >
> > ERROR: Unbound variable: every-frame
> >
> > Second attempt: after scons install, fluxus doesn't work in a different
> > way, this is what I get:
> >
> > ERROR: Unbound variable: scm:eval-transformer
> >
> > Any clues?
> >

> > Claude
>
> Just tried with a fresh CVS checkout, same error:
>
> ERROR: Unbound variable: scm:eval-transformer
>

> Claude
its possible that at compile time it uses the right package and at
runtime cause of your environment it uses the wrong package i suggest
you do:
equery h guile
after you will see what can be affected by unmerging it if thats not
harmfull i suggest you doing so, at least thats what i did and it
worked.