[fluxus] fluxus 0.8 on gentoo?

Dave Griffiths dave at pawfal.org
Mon Jan 9 08:23:17 PST 2006

>> > try to load a premade .scm file:
>> >
>> > # fluxus
>> > connected to jack...
>> > terminate called after throwing an instance of 'std::out_of_range'
>> >     what():   basic_string::erase
>> > Aborted

> the exact same thing happens when I try (load "examples/bars.scm") or
> whatever
> the example is...  same error, it doesn't load it into the editor and it
> definitely doens't run the script =(

ah, ok - I thought it was something to do with jack, but I guess it
isn't... do you have gdb installed? try running "gdb fluxus" and then
"run" and recreate the crash, type "bt" - then email me the output?

there shouldn't be abything in the code that would be different for 64bit
that I can think of offhand, but that doesn't mean it will work! ;)

does the script loading work if you do it from the commandline?