[fluxus] Fwd: 0.9osx-rc3

mashive .org mashive at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 03:37:36 PST 2006

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: mashive .org <mashive at gmail.com>
Date: Feb 28, 2006 5:36 AM
Subject: Re: [fluxus] 0.9osx-rc3
To: fluxus at lists.pawfal.orgalso

ah thanks, yes i was able to find the binary to run in the terminal, i also
double clicked the binary.

      Then something happened pretty strange, i dont know what to call it to
try to search for a solution for this problem. i dont believe fluxus is the
colprit, but maybe someone else has had this problem. ever since i was
running fluxus using the terminal, it keeps loading fluxus in the terminal.
i rebooted and still, fluxus loads when i click the terminal! xD crazy!

if i do a ctrl-c it closes both fluxus and terminal, i was modifying the
preferences in terminal but i dont know how this is happening.

BTW this is such an intriguing & beautiful program! i am very glad you
switched the delete button. i got use to it, but its much nicer having it
the normal way!

oh, something i just noticed. i was just trying to figure out how to load
the script in the editor. i try (load-code "artic.scm") and it crashed.
apparently this happened earlier and froze my ibook (it shared the same
characteristics) i ended up doing a hard shutdown. this time it only crashed
itself. i will try again an see if it happens but for now i will post this.
sorry for sending the message to you earlier i overlooked having to change
the address.