[fluxus] macos-scons news

dave dave at pawfal.org
Sun Feb 26 17:31:19 PST 2006

ok, so I'm afraid I haven't been following the osx stuff as closely as I
should - are we going with scons rather than xcode? if so can we remove
the xcode projects as they will get out of date and cause confusion.

also, *dons pedantic hat* could we clear up all the macos stuff into
it's own directory, mainly so it's clear what is for release and what
isn't...

sorry to be a PITA :)