[fluxus] random notes

Artem Baguinski femistofel at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 21:24:33 PST 2006

On 20 Feb 2006, at 01:15, dave wrote:

>> I've implemented that (line cursor and emacs-like paren hiliting) and
>> am ready to commit / submit the patch, whatever you prefer me to do.
>> I'm not convinced I've choosen the best colour for cursor (i have
>> different colours for cursor and paren highliting), feel free to
>> change to whatever you like better (when the patch is finally in).
>
> do you think this should be in 0.9? it it easier to use?

it is to me, i'm used to lisp-mode/scheme-mode/emacs-lisp-mode on
emacs ;-)

i'd rather put it into experimental branch so that others can try it
out and may be adjust. the color to begin with. i also was thinking
it would be nice if the alpha (or color componenets) depended on
current miliseconds, so that it glows.

> sounds great anyway :)

but it is ;-)