[fluxus] [OT] fastbreeder

Artem Baguinski femistofel at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 01:38:18 PST 2006

On 13 Feb 2006, at 11:54, Dave Griffiths wrote:

> something vaguely related to fluxus:
> http://www.pawfal.org/Software/fastbreeder/
>
> I have an idea we could evolve turtle builder commands, and send
> them over
> osc to fluxus.

some vaguely related to fluxus things:

gerald de jong does something similar to what you're on about in
fluidiom[1]: he breeds muscular structures which then crowl the
virtual world. he tends to change his focus with every new book he
has read and adjust what "fluidiom" stands for so have a look at the
movies quick ;-)

the structures are built by a small programs similar to turtle
graphics. it those programs that he breeds actually.

not really related but sounds (i mean literally) similar - carlo
prelz's "fluido"[2]. i just thought fluxus, fluido and fluidiom could
make a nice team together :-). fluido is his head really.

[1]: http://fluidiom.sourceforge.net/
[2]: http://www.fluido.as/

> but as someone who really has to cut down on open source projects, it
> might have to wait :)

sorry to hear that "cur down" part