[fluxus] anti-aliasing (does it work?)

Alex x37v.alex at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 08:24:37 PST 2006

Thanks for your input, I'm using fluxus in a course of mine, it is
nice to have a simple layer on top of opengl for this,, I could
program myself in opengl but who wants to? :)
If you have suggestions for what to do to fix up the line code (the
c++ stuff) tell me and i could look into it myself.

btw, I think the turtle builder example on the webpage for drawing a
"circle" could be improved by indicating a wire-colour as well as
rotating so that the polygon can be viewed without rotateing the scene
like this:

(define (build-loop n t)
  (turtle-turn (vector 0 (/ 360 t) 0))
  (turtle-move 1)