[fluxus] hide + more questions

Alex x37v.alex at gmail.com
Sat Feb 4 19:59:38 PST 2006

I noticed that in the manual there is this:
(hide)	 don't render the current grabbed object
but currently you actually pass 0 or 1 to say if it should be hidden
or not (i think)
btw, what is finalise for?

quick question here:
I want to draw a bunch of lines that will be animated, i'm drawing
connections between objects that are reacting to the physics system.
I'm wondering if someone can suggest a good way to do this, should i
just have a list of lines and destroy every line and make a new one in
each frame or is there an easier way, to change the start and end
points of a line? (these are just strait lines)

thanks,
Alex