[fluxus] fluxus plt commits

Christian Sandor chris.sandor at gmail.com
Fri Dec 22 22:33:07 PST 2006

Hi all,
I have just checked out the plt branch.
However, it is not so easy for me to compile it on OSX...
Could you please give some hints of how to do this?

1) I have downloaded DrScheme from:
http://download.plt-scheme.org/drscheme/plt-360-src-mac-dmg.html
This image contains an include directory with all the headers and
2 OSX Frameworks.

2) The SConstruct & build tests seem to expect a Linux-style
installation (from config.log):
headers: #include "plt/scheme.h"
libraries: -lmzgc

I could either try to install DrScheme linux-style on OSX, or adjust
SConstruct to OSX-style.
Which way is better?

My next question: when I have installed everything: how do I get
quick-started with the new
way of flux-ing?

Thanks and Cheers!
Have a nice christmas everyone!