[fluxus] building on OSX

nik gaffney nik at fo.am
Tue Oct 18 10:26:32 PDT 2005

bzx, .

here is an xcode project for version 2.1, ive added the files for the nurbs
and particle primitives, which seem to work given some basic prodding.

changes >>

the framework paths are now absolute paths, pointing to
/System/Library/Frameworks/etc+

ive removed a seemingly superfluous info.plist_copy

the searhc path includes /opt/local/lib/ but not /sw/...

a modified FluxusBinding.cpp is included, as i could only get the bindings
to compile using gh_new_procedure0_0 for zero-adic functions.

but still no static build.. .

regards,
nik