[fluxus] building on OSX

%5GN sgnmod at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 15:18:55 PDT 2005

hi,

last week I posted about the error I encounter when building
fluxus-0.7rc1 on osx Panther:

ld: warning multiple definitions of symbol _environ
/usr/lib/crt1.o definition of _environ in section (__DATA,__data)
/sw/lib/libguile.dylib(libguile.12.3.0.dylib-master.o) definition of
_environ
ld: Undefined symbols:
fluxus::NURBSPrimitive::NURBSPrimitive()

Is there any way how I could fix this NURBSPrimitive symbol (link)?

ps. has anyone had success compiling fluxus on Tiger?