[fluxus] building on OSX

%5GN sgnmod at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 05:36:17 PDT 2005

OK, got a step further,
but still quite annoying ;)

I gave up using scons and now compiling with xcode,
the build process starts, but then exits with

error: `SCM_VECTOR_LENGTH' undeclared (first use this function) (Each
undeclared identifier is reported only once for each function it appears
in.)  (in FluxusBinding.cpp:102)

another thing that might be trivial is that fluxus-Info copy.plist links
points to obviously nonexistent /Users/tigital/dev/fluxus/fluxus-Info
copy.plist

any clues how to cure this?

ps. binary would also be great