[fluxus] new toys

james tittle tigital at mac.com
Wed May 4 07:43:00 PDT 2005

On May 4, 2005, at 10:28 AM, dave at pawfal.org wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I've been hacking fluxus for the last few days, adding some
> experimental
> features to cvs.
>
> It's now possible to do some fairly advanced things with primitives,
> here's a screenshot of a deformation and toon shading effect
> applied to a
> nurbs sphere, all written in fluxus scheme:
> http://www.pawfal.org/nebogeo/images/fluxtoon.png
> (in cvs:fluxus/examples/toonshader.scm)

wow dave!

...it just keeps getting better...I'll check this afternoon that the
new stuff works on osx...and yesterday I upgraded to 10.4, so that's
what I'll be moving the tools and such to...I've got some new ideas
on how to make a nice standalone of the app, but just haven't had the
time to execute 'em...soon, tho, perhaps after the kentucky derby on
saturday:  big festival/race in town ;-)

l8r,
jamie