[fluxus] os x fluxus-0.8

nik gaffney nik at fo.am
Wed Dec 28 06:42:59 PST 2005

> I've tested it here on a 10.4 machine with none of the necessary libs
> installed and it works fine but if some people could test it out & let
> me know what needs fixing that would be great!

ive also tested it on a machine running 10.4.3, and it works-for-me.
on 10.3.9, i get the following runtime error.. .

Host Name:      orbifold.fo.am
Date/Time:      2005-12-16 11:28:43 +0100
OS Version:     10.3.9 (Build 7W98)
Report Version: 2

Command: fluxus

Link (dyld) error:

dyld: /Volumes/Fluxus-0.8/Fluxus.app/Contents/MacOS/fluxus Undefined symbols:
/Volumes/Fluxus-0.8/Fluxus.app/Contents/MacOS/fluxus undefined reference to
_ftime expected to be defined in /usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib

> If everything works I'll write up a page covering what I did in more
> detail but just briefly I ended up statically linking against all the
> necessary libs (tweak to the SConscript)

Did you get a chance to write this up? i think it would make sense to try to
have the linux & osx versions build from the same script, rather than trying to
keep the scons & xcode files in sync.

znk