[Fluxus] commits: addons fixed

dave dave at pawfal.org
Sat Feb 22 01:09:28 PST 2020

Hi all,

I've fixed a bunch of compile errors in the ARToolkit code in the fluxus
"addons", and also the video/capture module - which I've upgraded to
gstreamer 1.0 (from 0.1).

The video code was originally from open frameworks - I looked at simply
swapping in more recent code from there, but they'd changed too much and
these were already heavily adapted by Gabor originally, so I just
updated our versions.

I've only tested this on webcam input, so not sure if it's fixed for

(these are built and installed by "scons ADDONS=1 install")