[Fluxus] Fluxus Future

dave dave at pawfal.org
Fri Sep 27 00:48:55 PDT 2019

Hi all,

I found it (and libffi.a) lurking in various hidden .libs directories in
the racket source.

However it seems fluxus doesn't need either of them now, as I took them
out of the SConstruct and it still runs - I guess they are part of
libracket3m now.

Great to have fluxus running with the latest racket again!