[Fluxus] Need help in compiling Fluxus

Javier Candeira javier at candeira.com
Wed Oct 16 05:29:26 PDT 2019

Hi Walter,

On 16/10/19 17:25, Hong Yang wrote:> hi Javier

 > Its look good to me, please fill a pull request at Dave's repository.

Thanks!

There is already a MR at Dave's upstream repo:

https://gitlab.com/nebogeo/fluxus/merge_requests/7

Unless there is another, better repo that I'm missing?

Also: I think I'm close to making it compile and work with the ODE and
Racket from Ubuntu 18.04. If so, I'll provide a subsequent merge request,
because the easier it is to compile and install, the better.