[Fluxus] fluxa commits

Hong Yang yangh.cn at gmail.com
Wed Oct 16 01:02:19 PDT 2019

Hi Dave

Interesting, if any things need my help, please let me know. I found
Chromosonia [1] from Gabor in the mail list days ago and try to compile it,
its easy to install and still works fine with the latest fluxus code base.

For the fluxa, if there are some independent use cases other than the
fluxus, then it's a good idea to split it from the fluxus code base.

[1] https://github.com/gaborpapp/Chromosonia/

Best regards
Walter