[Fluxus] installation problem

Gabriel Wicki gabriel at erlikon.ch
Mon Oct 14 14:58:27 PDT 2019

hey

not sure about it, since i'm not on macos, but try to figure out if
there is a racket executable on your system.. maybe in
/Applications/Racket.app/Contents/ something?

sudo find / -name racket
should do the trick altough this might take some time (it looks for a
file with the name "racket" on your system).

you can test whether it's the real thing by typing (or copy-pasting)
the full found path into the terminal and press enter; it should take
you to the racket REPL.

(display "hello claudio")

if this works try adding the directory where the binary resides in to
your PATH variable. now, this really depends on which shell you use:
look it up online, you should find your way!