[Fluxus] binaries? compilation hints?

Gabriel Wicki gabriel at erlikon.ch
Thu Jan 3 18:51:08 PST 2019

hello

i'm really interested in fluxes, it looks amazing! unfortunately i'm
unable to find a binary (running Debian 9.6) an neither was i able to
compile. scons fails:
    ERROR: 'mzscheme3m' must be installed!
might be, because mzscheme3m now is part of racket(?). still, cd'ing
into src and trying to compile manually still fails

g++ -Wall -W -I /usr/include/freetype2 -I /usr/include/OGRE/RenderSystems/GL -I /usr/include/racket main.cpp
-lstdc++

.... results in lots of undefined reference errors, like so:
    main.cpp:(.text._ZN6fluxus11Interpreter11SetLanguageERKNSt7__cxx1112basic_stringIwSt11char_traitsIwESaIwEEE[_ZN6fluxus11Interpreter11SetLanguageERKNSt7__cxx1112basic_stringIwSt11char_traitsIwESaIwEEE]+0x16):
    undefined reference to `fluxus::Interpreter::m_Language[abi:cxx11]'

i've never done anything in c++ but i guess it has something to do with
namespacing? altough i wasn't able to reproduce a similar compiler
error.

any hints?

gabriel