[Fluxus] documentation

Thierry Pasquier thierry.pasquier at emf.ccsti.eu
Sat Aug 24 07:14:22 PDT 2019

That's a great idea. Thank you for the integration of the French version of
the documentation. I can update it asap.

However, it has been a long time since I have used Fluxus. It is no longer
installed on my computer and the OSX binary download is broken on
https://www.pawfal.org/fluxus/.

kind regards
Thierry

--
*Thierry Pasquier*
Responsable de l'édition et de la communication

*Espace Mendès France — Poitiers*
*Centre de culture scientifique, technique et industrielle en
Nouvelle-Aquitaine*
Tel 05 49 50 33 00 —  *emf.fr <https://emf.fr>*
1 place de la Cathédrale CS80964, 86038 Poitiers cedex, France

Revue
*L'Actualité Nouvelle-Aquitaine
<https://actualite.nouvelle-aquitaine.science/>*