[Fluxus] Vjing-Inspiration

Ted VjBros tedr56 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 04:20:13 PDT 2014

To add my part to the discussion,
I used to use Fluxus as Vj app.

I made a script to load & mix Fluxus scripts together and assign
controls (midi, kb, osc) configs to each.
I stopped to devellop it, but you can fork it to make it better.
There is some of my visuals in the repo if you can make it work by
following the Readme.

Most of videos in this page are Fluxus work.
https://www.facebook.com/vjbros/videos
And you can find the code I'm talking about here.
https://github.com/tedr56/FluxusBros

Enjoy!

Ted VjBros