[Fluxus] Vjing-Inspiration

Robert Oetting robo.oe at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 05:49:00 PDT 2014

Hello, fellow fluxus-users!

On my search for a environment to code sound visualizations, i found
fluxus. I like it more and more. Right now I'm getting familiar with it,
and produce my first little programs. One of my reasons to get into sound
visualization is that i was often disappointed with what i see. The other
reason is my general interest in the act of translation and transformation
(photography, image processing, generating sound from pictures,...).
So, I ask you out there for some input on the topic of sound visualization,
theoretically or practically.