[Fluxus] scons problem

Silvestre Joaquim j.silvestre82 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 09:33:30 PST 2014

Thank you.
Now scons works.
it builds fluxus on the desktop. (still the Jack uninstall problem on the laptop)
when I run Fluxs from the terminal, I've this message :
scons: done building targets.
net17-dhcp056:fluxus Ulala$ fluxus
/opt/local/lib/fluxus-018/boot.scm:35:8: collection not found
  for module path: scheme/pretty
  collection: "scheme"
  in collection directories:
  context...:
   show-collection-err
   standard-module-name-resolver

I try to use it from Dr  Racket as it was my plan at the begining : I follow this link youu provided
http://lists.pawfal.org/htdig.cgi/fluxus-pawfal.org/2012-May/004791.html

net17-dhcp056:fluxus Ulala$ export PLTCOLLECTS=/opt/local/lib:/Applications/Racket\v5.92/collects/
net17-dhcp056:fluxus Ulala$ sudo open /Applications/Racket\ v5.92/DrRacket.app/

then this in DrRacket :

#lang racket
(require fluxus-018/drflux)

F5 and I get this  error :

standard-module-name-resolver: collection not found
  for module path: fluxus-018/drflux
  collection: "fluxus-018"
  in collection directories:
   /Users/Ulala/Library/Racket/5.92/collects
   /Applications/Racket v5.92/collects
   ... [146 additional linked and package directories] in: fluxus-018/drflux