[Fluxus] scons problem

gabor papp gabor.lists at mndl.hu
Tue Jan 28 23:50:54 PST 2014

hi,

> Sorry I didn’t see the previous message. I messed up with the list.
> So about the fluxus folder in. I used the git repository to get the source. I didn’t modify anything.
> MacBook-Air-de-Joaquim-2:fluxus at0mb0y$ ls
this was on your other computer with the scons problem. if i make a
folder called fluxus, i get a very similar error message to yours:
TypeError: Directory ..../fluxus/fluxus found where file expected.:
 File "../fluxus/SConstruct", line 391:
 app_env.Program(source = Source, target = Target)

> About the Jack version I uninstall the previous one (64bit non
> universal) using the uninstall application.  download the
> JackOSX.0.90_32bits_b17 installer and install it properly. I have the
> same problem.

> ld: warning: ignoring file /opt/local/lib/libjack.dylib, file was built for x86_64 which is not the architecture being linked (i386): /opt/local/lib/libjack.dylib
> Undefined symbols for architecture i386:
i think you didn't uninstall the lib properly, otherwise the lib should
not be in /opt/local/lib/
make sure you use:
sudo port uninstall jack

then clean the build:
scons -c

delete scons tempfiles:
rm -r .sconf_temp
rm .sconsign.dblite

> There is a way to be sure Jack is correctly installed ?
if you installed jackosx you should have:
/System/Library/Frameworks/Jackmp.framework

and /opt/local/lib/libjack.dylib should not exist.