[Fluxus] Fwd: Fwd: Re: scons problem

gabor papp gabor.lists at mndl.hu
Tue Jan 28 01:27:42 PST 2014

Joaquim,

please reply to the fluxus list instead of sending the messages to me
directly.

have you seen my other reply? i'm pretty sure you just have to delete
the folder named fluxus next to the SConstruct file on your other
computer.

checking your error list from your laptop build, it seems that you
didn't install the libraries properly. jack should be a universal build.
this is the important part in your error log:

ld: warning: ignoring file /opt/local/lib/libjack.dylib, file was built for x86_64 which is not the architecture being linked (i386): /opt/local/lib/libjack.dylib
Undefined symbols for architecture i386:

----- Forwarded message from Joqauim <j.silvestre82 at gmail.com> -----