[Fluxus] Ubuntu installation

Silvestre Joaquim j.silvestre82 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 4 18:43:51 PST 2014

Hello,

I try to use it from a ubuntu key. I didn't succeed to install it.

sudo add-apt-repository ppa:fluxus-maintainers/stable
sudo apt-get install fluxus

I've type that but it answer that liblo7, liblode, libuncap2 and racket  can't be installed.
I've try
sudo apt-get install liblo7

but their no version that can be installed according to the terminal.
There is a knwon solution to install it on ubuntu ?

There is a setup that work well? Since I'm booting from a key I can prepare another one.
Is it better to launch it from Arch, Fedora, Debian or Ubuntu older version ?  What is your advice ?

I've try SuperDyne, it's a bit old and it doesn't work either (doesn't boot properly)

Best

Joaquim

(ps: did you recive my last message about the OsX installation that work but there is still a problem for making work DrRacket and Fluxus)