[Fluxus] DMX support

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 05:55:43 PDT 2014

On Thu, Apr 17, 2014 at 02:47:25PM +0200, nik gaffney wrote:
> hi kassen,
>
> the rationale is clear and i'm fairly certain i've got some old lisp
> code around for dmx control (possibly over serial) based on a similar
> line of reasoning. i'll see if i can dig it out.. .

That'd be great!

After sending this I realised there are also use-cases for DMX input,
not just output. We might for example want to integrate some new work
into a existing lighting rig and have certain on-screen objects always
have the same colour as the local movingheads are using.

I'm excited about this.