[Fluxus] do a personal library

Gáspár Hajdu gase12 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 4 10:39:01 PDT 2014

hi.
in the fluxus.app you can find the boot.scm file.
the last block refers to this "user script" file

; execute the user config script, if it exists

(when (getenv "HOME")
(let ((user-script (string-append (getenv "HOME") "/.fluxus.scm")))
(when (file-exists? user-script)
   (load user-script))))

so on OSX go to
Machintosh HD/Users/YOU

create a .fluxus.scm - hidden file. and add whatever you wish.

put this in it for test - which should change your | to blue ...
(set! fluxus-scratchpad-cursor-colour #(0 0 1))

it should work.
have fun :)
gas