[Fluxus] do a personal library

Joaquim j.silvestre82 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 4 00:22:54 PDT 2014

Hello
thanks for this quick reply.

but not sure to understand
a .fluxus.scm, it’s a hidden file?
I found a fluxus.ss in
> contents/resources/collects/fluxus-17/ directory
is it the same ?

but when I add my function fluxus can't run anymore.

I see there is a  «  provide » keyword to announce the name of the new function the code is adding. (kind of header..?) in the other file in collects.

Should I do the same ?
where I put the function more precisely?

Joaquim Silvestre