[Fluxus] do a personal library

Joaquim j.silvestre82 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 22:43:26 PDT 2014

Hello,

I’m preparing something on fluxus and I would like to make my own list of function.

I was thinking to write a .ss file, let’s say mylib.ss and put it in the  contents/resources/collects/fluxus-17/ directory
then with a simple  (require fluxus-017/mylib) in fluxus at the beginning of the code I’ll have access to all my personal function like build-beam , buil-greekcolum ect….

It seems not to be the proper way (because it doesn’t work). Can somebody explain me how I should do to use correctly « require » function  ?

Thanks

Best regards

Joaquim Silvestre