[Fluxus] (blur) (clear-frame) bug?

gabor papp gabor.lists at mndl.hu
Sat Mar 23 14:57:31 PDT 2013

hi Julien,

> I've realized that once you've used the (blur) function, the
> (clear-frame) "toggle" doesn't work anymore.
(blur) displays a transparent plane over the screen instead of clearing
it. the amount of transparency is defined by the blur argument. if it is
1 like in your example, it means to render a totally opaque plane, which
is equivalent to (clear-frame 1).
blur is enabled when the blur parameter is above 0. in this case, clear
won't happen.
if you would like to enable clear, you have to disable blur first with (blur
0). then (clear-frame 0) will work.
when you enable blur, try to use smaller values, like 0.1.

hope it helps,