[Fluxus] start-audio and gh defined numerically

Robert Herman rpjherman at gmail.com
Thu Jun 6 21:17:34 PDT 2013

I looked up the 'gh' help, but I am not sure about the low-level details
for something like:

(colour (vector (gh 0) 0 1))

What's the difference between gh 1 or say, gh 8 in terms of which frequency
bands it actually is of the 16 bins that will auto-wrap once you go above
16. Is it simply one of 16 bands from the fft of the total audio spectrum?

Second, if I use a gh in a colour or rotate statement, the rotate
magnitudes are great and the colour swings are minimal. How can I get the
colour to swing more from red to blue and tone down the rotates separately?
A gain command affects both.

Rob