[Fluxus] best way to contribute code?

Dan Wilcox danomatika at gmail.com
Wed Jul 17 05:07:54 PDT 2013

I'm thinking the easiest option is for me to work in a branch on my GH mirror. I'll have to read more about how git mirror works. If it doesn't blow away my branch when I sync with savanna y'all can at least check what I'm doing before deciding on doing an upstream push.

On Jul 17, 2013, at 8:05 AM, David Griffiths <dave at pawfal.org> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Yep not sure what the best policy is, can we not deal with pull requests
> between savannah and github?
>
> I say just start hacking and we'll figure it out. If you need write
> access to the savannah git repo, let me know your username.
>
> cheerio,
>
> dave
>
> On 17/07/13 12:30, gabor papp wrote:
>> hi,
>>
>> there's a github mirror by dave, you can fork and send pull requests
>> to, but i'm not sure if he updates it frequently.
>> https://github.com/nebogeo/fluxus
>>
>> -gabor
>>
>> On Tue, Jul 16, 2013 at 05:48:45PM -0400, Dan Wilcox wrote:
>>> Howdy all,
>>>
>>> What's the best way to contribute code? I'm thinking of trying some
>>> additions here and there and made a fluxus mirror on GitHub to play
>>> in. What would be the best way to be able to contribute back?
>>>
>>> -------- Dan Wilcox @danomatika danomatika.com robotcowboy.com

--------
Dan Wilcox
@danomatika