[Fluxus] compile problem on linux

plutek plutek at infinity.net
Wed Jan 16 17:46:40 PST 2013

> From: Timothy Capelle <timcapelle at gmail.com>
> Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2013 15:46:16 -0500
>
>> This may or may not help you but I wrote it because I was having the same
>> problem a while back.
>>
>> http://flux.timcapelle.com/?p=5

hmmm.... i'm still getting the "'mzscheme3m' must be installed!" error when i try to build fluxus. basically, for me your instructions amounted to grabbing a few more dependancies, and doing the ldconfig, which i hadn't done before. everything else was the same as i had done previously...

of course, i adjusted all the paths for my system.

do you think it's critical to be using the git version of fluxus, rather than building from the latest source tarball?

any other clues, anybody?
i'm at a loss here....

:(

thanks for all your help... cheers!