[Fluxus] Fluxus doesn't work with JackOSX

Dan Hett hellodanhett at gmail.com
Mon Dec 16 12:19:03 PST 2013

Hi folks

I'm trying to get JackOSX talking to Fluxus, and it doesn't seem to play
nice. I'm on OSX 10.9.

I've tried installing the 64bit version of Jack, which shows up in my
System Preferences so I can use it as an audio source, but Fluxus doesn't
work with it.

I also tried installing the older 32bit version (as is recommended on the
Fluxus site) but this doesn't show up in my System Preferences.
Interestingly this does work with Fluxus but only because it's picking up
my system's microphone. However this is no good for my purposes.

Can someone help me out? Really struggling to solve this and I'm itching to
dive into Fluxus!

Thanks.

Dan

--