[Fluxus] temporal recursion

Gmail timcapelle at gmail.com
Sat Oct 13 19:13:32 PDT 2012

heehee thanks. i watch your blog and this list pretty regularly, because it really intrigues me the concepts you talk about and the art you produce. finding fluxus changed my life path in a huge way, and it opened me up to a whole word of generative art and music, and programming. if you or any other livecoders are ever in the northeast u.s. doing a performance please let me know! i've never seen a performance in person and would love to experience that.

i'm putting together a performance strictly linux based, where i have these tracks i made in renoise feed audio into fluxus so i can interact the audio with my midi controller, and interact with the visuals simultaneously in fluxus. will certainly let you all know about it when the time comes. has anyone tried doing livecoding at an open mic? if so, how was the response?