[Fluxus] fluxa fixes

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Fri Nov 23 17:25:11 PST 2012

On Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 11:10:25AM +0100, Kassen wrote:
> -----------------
> modules/fluxus-osc/src/OSCServer.cpp: In static member function 'static int fluxus::Server::DefaultHandler(const char*, const char*, lo_arg**, int, void*, void*)':
> modules/fluxus-osc/src/OSCServer.cpp:154: warning: format '%ld' expects type 'long int', but argument 4 has type 'int64_t'
> modules/fluxus-osc/src/OSCServer.cpp:154: warning: format '%ld' expects type 'long int', but argument 4 has type 'int64_t'
> ---------------------

Reasoning that the "l" in %ld might mean "long" I replaced it, in that
line, by '%lld" (I also searched on the topic online). This works; it
makes the warning go away and should increase correctness for high
numbers but it sadly does not fix my problems which sound a bit like
the ringbuffer is being filled faster than it is being emptied or some
such problem.

I'm calling it a day. Sorry for the barrage of messages, I'm fairly
sure I at least documented and fixed two minor bugs. That's something
too.

Cheers,