[Fluxus] fluxa fixes

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 07:27:17 PST 2012

On Wed, Nov 07, 2012 at 03:00:39PM +0000, David Griffiths wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I've pushed some more changes to fluxa, work on the temporal recursion,
> but also a big fix for the internals of the sound engine.

Awesome!

> Anyway, it's now possible to have much more complex synth graphs playing
> faster music!

Would that mean I can stop searching the node-cycling stuff I have
been at for 2 days now? I had some cases where fairly fast but not
overly complex music would consistently drop some notes (say a highhat
every 2 bars) in ways that did not seem affected by max-synths and did
not seem to stem from proper node-cycling.

It sounds like what you did now might explain what I saw; I went up
and down the graph and cycling and after I figured out how it works I
had to consider that it was either fine or there was some very obscure
bug. My plan was to go into debug-printing mode tonight.

If so I'm going on to "unversalise" my scales stuff and push that in,
then pitch it to you as "proper behaviour".