[Fluxus] extrusion, origin, unlit

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Tue May 29 05:15:25 PDT 2012

On Tue, May 29, 2012 at 01:47:54PM +0200, gabor papp wrote:
> i hope it is fixed now in git.

Great, Thanks!

> >Build-extrusion has some more issues, I noticed. ...
> >I have a example of this, forming a bottle with a label, but the lable
> >texture is a bit bigger than what I'd send to the list.
> please submit a bug report on savannah. you can attach the texture
> to the bug if necessary.

Ok. To show how the texture goes wrong in the simple case I could
write a example using test.png and for the normals I don't think the
texture is needed.

I'll try to find the most simple case that shows this and post there,
sorry to muck up the process by replying with non-related bugs.