[Fluxus] FreeFrame and Video Buffer

roger pibernat rogerpibernat at gmail.com
Sun May 20 07:23:33 PDT 2012

oh, thanks a lot, Kas.

> This I don't know about, it's not something I think I heard of in the
> Fluxus context. For filtering and so on we do support GL shaders.

All I know is it's listed on the FreeFrame host apps listing:
http://community.freeframe.org/hostdatabase

I'm not sure I understand what you're suggesting.  Would that be writing
the output to a texture and then mapping it to the surface of a plane
rendered at full screen?  Are you saying I may have access to the texture
pixels?  If so that would work for me, I guess.  I don't need much
precision, rather the opposite, because all I want is to add glitches to
the images.

too bad fluxus is not the 'right' tool for that anyways, I was just getting
into it and I really like it.  But I'll be using it for other stuff for sure